Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crisis Mode...Once Again

Another not so calm night in the Marangella household, Ellie and I arrived home to find her hamster, Peppermint, quite ill. So far tonight I have been asked to dress its wounds and save him. Now I do remember taking CPR when both kids were born but I'm relatively sure we didn't cover rodent techniques...I'll have to go check the book. Our second crisis this evening revolves around Max, after a two week hiatus we have returned to spelling tests -- I'm not certain who is happiest about this event. And so our regular routine resumes!

Enjoy the results of Saturday's big "photo shoot". And before I sign off I'd like to wish my Mom a very happy birthday tomorrow. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Patricia, you scared me with the title "Crisis Mode". I'm glad to hear that your crises (is that the plural of crisis?) are not life and death (at least on the human level).

Love the pictures. Gee, I guess I should have signed up. All of you look awesome and you don't even look tired :-) I'm not sure why the pictures look blurry - could be that the resolution is not that great (but, it should be if you are supposed to be able to print off your own photos from the disk). Sorry, I'm not much help!

Ann

Anonymous said...

You scared me, too! New blogger rules state no more "Crisis" titles for hamsters and spelling! I do hope Peppermint is ok, and that the spelling test isn't too painful! Love the pics! There are some wonderful shots, I love the ones of you interacting with each other.
Vicki