Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Time no See or Write

Life has been crazy hectic here lately. The kids have one thing or another every afternoon and weekend, coupled with all of Max's doctor's appointments, therapy sessions, etc. I haven't had time to think let alone write. In the last two weeks I have worked over 150 hours trying to get a project completed at work. You know you haven't been home in a while when your son "skypes" you at work just to "see" you. 


Things seem to be winding down just in time to gear up for Baltimore. Last week our travel plans, last appointments, tests, etc. were confirmed,  and so Michele, Max, and I will be "taking the show on the road" the week of March 21st. Ellie will stay home with Grandma who is coming from Florida to teenage and dog sit which should prove to be very interesting. Something tells me I'll need to warn my mother of all the things we don't allow Ellie to do, so she'll be prepared when  Ellie starts to pull a fast one on her.


Just so we all have proof that I haven't sold Max to the gypsies yet I thought I would share a few pics from Max's first therapeutic riding sessions. He loves the horses and waits anxiously for his Saturday morning trips to the stables.



A boy and his horse.


Look Mom no hands!


How many people does it take to keep Max sitting still?
Can't promise anything about still and quiet....


Ladies, let me tell you how we're gonna do this....

Wishing everyone a great week!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Look at him charming the ladies! Any kissing opportunities there?:) Good to hear you're all ok & just busy.