Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mr. Max Goes All - Star


On Tuesday night, thanks to some very generous people, we had the extreme pleasure of attending the All - Star game here in Phoenix. I'm not sure who was more excited to go, Max or me, but I am certain that it will be a very special Mommy and Max memory for a long time to come.


So as promised here are some pics of Mr. Max at the game. Please be warned that because we did not have the official family photographer with us (Dad) these pictures were taken by amateurs (Max and me) with a crappy phone that neither of us knew how to work. In my case not only couldn't I work it but I couldn't see it either because I forgot my glasses at home!



Complete and utter satisfaction with his place in life, love it!



Batting Practice



1 comment:

vicki said...

Awesome!