Monday, February 16, 2009

Day Six and Counting

Day six and everyone is still alive and accounted for. On the medical front Max has been behaving himself, other than a few of his standard nosebleeds last week he has been kind enough to go easy on me. So although he has been behaving as far as his medical status goes I cannot speak so highly of either child's general behavior. Michele promised me that the kids would sense the need to be cooperative, non combative with one another, and otherwise helpful during his absence. Plain and simple my husband lied to me, he knows these kids better than me and he lied to me. When I mentioned this to him yesterday he told me that "I just need to lay down the law" (this suggestion won him a hand gesture). I thought to myself this is probably the same advice they give the prison warden right before the prisoners revolt and set the place on fire.....

So although our headcount as of this evening is three (four if you count the dog) I am seriously considering digging a tunnel under the backyard wall and making a break for it. Maybe Max can write tomorrow's blog update, I plan on being halfway to Mexico...Adios amigos!

No comments: