Saturday, March 19, 2011

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane....

We saw the doctor this morning and after a quick exam she declared Max fit for travel! While Max was happy to be doing well enough to go home his real excitement came when the doctor asked him if he had any questions. His immediate response was, "Can I play video games?" When she replied positively I don't think Max really cared where he was or where he was going, after two days all he wanted was his PSP!

So we're packed up and ready to go knowing full well that we'll be back in another eight weeks. I jokingly told Michele that I wished they had lockers here so that I wouldn't have to schlep half this stuff back and forth.

Arizona here we come!

1 comment:

Cass Dawson said...

Just wanted to let you know that I got one of the greatest gifts today. As I stood in the hallway at school an angel gave me an unexpected hug. As I looked to see who gave me this great gift I saw Max with a huge smile on his face along with a warm "Hello Ms. Cass." Thank you for the gift your family has given us all....Max.

By the way, Ellie isn't to bad either!