Sunday, July 19, 2009

Deja Vu....Again

I am writing this while sitting in the fires of Hell, one guess what isn't working at our house and for the first time ever I am not referring to the rest of my family! As of late this afternoon we are without AC again, it only took another $185 to confirm this diagnosis. So as of now it seems our unit has taken its last breath, according to the repairman we have little hope of reviving it. It amazes me that it's actually possible to spend this much money on mechanical equipment that does not work.

In other news, it was really a rather dull weekend, if you discount the fact that the kids' fish decided to leap to its own death on Saturday evening. Seems we're having a rash of untimely deaths at our house....this time I can only pray that these things don't always come in threes. The next thing that breaks is on its own, I (and my credit cards) refuse to rescue anything else. Did I mention my dryer only starts when it feels like it?

Praying for a better week for everyone.

No comments: