Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here We Are...Again

At 2 AM our hopes of being discharged home from the ER were dashed, we were officially admitted to a lovely double room (dripping with sarcasm) in the back corner of the third floor of Phoenix Children's. Max was obviously not happy about staying but became infuriated about having to share a room and told the nurse, "Take me back to the other room where there was a TV and I could do what I want without being disturbed. I need my privacy." It's been a very long time since Max has had to share a hospital room....

Right now the working theory is that Max has a hernia/obstructed bowel. He's not allowed to eat (another sore point) and they're running some more tests to be certain, the surgeon has also been called just in case......This super SUCKS!!!

2 comments:

Tory said...

Oh my gosh! So sorry to hear Max is back in the hospital! Can we do anything to help? Feed the dog? Come give a hug? Let us know if you need anything! Give Max a big hug from Ray and I and know that we are praying for you all. Love you guys!

Vicki said...

Thank you for keeping us updated even tho you are incredibly stressed. Hoping for a clear diagnosis & quick recovery. Hope Max gets a private room. I hate sharing a room too. They should all be private, right Max?! Hugs to all of you.
Vicki