Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dropping Like Flies

One by one we've all fallen. At the moment the house sounds like a TB ward with plenty of hacking, sneezing, and moaning and groaning. I don’t remember the last time we were all sick simultaneously but let me tell you this week has not been fun!

Typhoid Max (as we have named him in honor of his plague carrying abilities) is now probably the healthiest of all of us, he's still not breathing at a 100% and his cough is frightening but hopefully the worst is over. It has to be, none of us are healthy enough to take care of him!

So I am checking the respiratory flu off our “to-do” list and now all we have to do is wait for the stomach flu….I can’t believe I just said that. One of two things will happen as a result of this comment: one, by mentioning it I will have warded off the evil spirits or two, more likely than not I will get what I asked for and we can go for “round two”. When will I ever learn to keep my BIG mouth shut…..?

No comments: