Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Better Late than Never Birthday!

I have always readily admitted that I am no candidate for "Mother of the Year". Once again this week I proved myself right. Monday was Max's birthday, the BIG 1 - 0 baby, the double digits, the start of a new decade -- well you get the picture. And what does his mother do? Post some incredibly beautiful post with a professional quality video? Oh no not me! I'm already two days late and the following video is nothing other than a collage of photos from each of his ten birthdays. As "creative mom" I suck, but in my defense I did bake nearly 100 chocolate cupcakes for him to distribute to everyone and their brother at football, school, and anyone else he may have passed by this last weekend.

Max had a great day, we brought pizza and the now famous cupcakes to his class at lunch. The kids had a blast and we all know how much Max loves to be the center of attention. The party was just what he needed to clear up his "surgery funk" a bit. Fun was had by all!





No comments: