Monday, June 8, 2009

Top Models

A few weeks ago the kids were invited to model for Phoenix Children's Hospital's annual fashion show. Although this was an experience I'd like to forget (have you ever tried to get a teenager to agree to wear a certain outfit or convince an eight year old boy that modeling can be fun?), I think their pre-performance shots came out great! Max complained for weeks that he had "quit that stupid show" but in typical Max fashion (no pun intended) he was the star of the show. He walked the runway sporting his huge trademark smile, blowing kisses at all the ladies. Afterwards many of the socialites in attendance came up to me to tell me that Max was just the cutest thing they'd ever seen. Can't say I disagree with them!

So after weeks of practice and drama the kids did a wonderful job and asked if they could do it again next year, confirming that my children truly are trying to kill me..........


1 comment:

Ann said...

Great pictures. Max is looking so grown up.