Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally!!

This time I have a really good excuse for the absence of updates.....Blogger has completely changed how these blogs work and I've been locked out for days! This evening, as I was ready to give up completely, one last ditch effort got me in. I don't know who was more nervous, me or Max. He was afraid his peeps would no longer be ale to follow his every move. The kid cracks me up, sort of.....He asked me if I couldn't get in because I forgot the password, after all "that's what happens to old people, they forget!"

Now that I've mastered new technology and I've gotten past my son's wisecrack it's time for an update from the insane asylum. This past weekend our friend Wendy gave us tickets to ride the "Polar Express" up in Williams, AZ. It was cold and snowy and for the first time since we've moved to Arizona it actually FELT like Christmas! The kids had a blast! I swear I could put those two kids in a car and hand them a sandwich and they'd be willing to go anywhere!

In keeping with the holiday spirit Max and Christie went to see "A Christmas Carole" tonight. I am presently enjoying the peace and quiet of being home alone, something that rarely if ever happens in this house. I'm sure this tranquility will soon be shattered as Max should be running through the door any minute now.

I better go have a sip or two of wine and wait for the invasion, have a great night all!


It was soooo cold! We even saw snow!

No comments: