Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It’s Still Quiet

Thank God it’s been very quiet around the Marangella ranch although now that I’ve actually written these words I’ve probably jinxed myself.

Max is a bit junky this week and although his “rattled” breathing and runny nose frighten everyone during the flu season we know it’s just Max being Max in all his asthmatic glory. As note after note regarding his snotty nose comes home from his teacher I faithfully continue to send him to school because if I kept him home every time his nose runs he’d never see the inside of a 3rd grade classroom. I am certain they think I suffer from “bad mommy syndrome” because I send my sick child to school infecting the entire Western Civilization or at least one elementary school but my theory has always been that if he can breathe he can go, it’s not like anyone is going to catch asthma from him. So until I get a letter from the Board of Health he’s going to school if for no other reason than to save our sanity for eight hours a day. Let them answer his gazillion questions for a while because I just can’t keep making up answers fast enough.

There’s really very little other news to report, I’d almost verge on saying we’re becoming boring. Boring, now there’s a term I wouldn’t have use in the same sentence with “Max” but things have been uneventful and for now we’re enjoying it!

No comments: