Sunday, December 7, 2008

We're here safe and sound....

sort of. The flight was fine if you overlook the crabby man (who just happened to be a USAir pilot in uniform -- way to score business buddy) who actually screamed at my kids solely because they had the audacity to be speaking to one another. Evidently it is illegal to have a discussion on a plane when the pilot is trying to sleep! Who knew? I'm just really glad Max and Ellie weren't kicking his chair or pulling on the back of his seat, he might just have killed them.

On top of this Max's nose bleed the entire trip, we were all convinced our first stop in Baltimore would be the ER at Johns Hopkins. Knock wood he seems OK now. Thank God I had a really nice couple sitting next to me or I would have lost what little remains of my sanity. This trip can only improve from here.....

Tomorrow's the big day, so stay tuned same time, same channel for more news! Fingers crossed for good news only.

Have a great week all!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Glad to hear you made it. You should have had Max drip his bloody nose all over the grumpy old man!

Good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

What comes around goes around and that grouchy mean guy will find himself on the other side one of these days! Maybe he'll be on your return flight and you'll get to see someone yell at him!
Hope all goes well and you have a good trip.

Anonymous said...

Oops, for some reason, I guess I hit anonymous....it's me, Vicki!