Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mid-Week Update -- Baltimore Minus Three

It's getting closer and closer and I'm farther and farther away from ready. At this rate it's likely that "packing" will mean throwing things in hefty bags and making a mad dash to the airport! I find myself running around trying to get everything done or I should say get done what I can remember needs to be done. An example of this occurred this evening when I spent over an hour running around the house trying to find my glasses. I screamed at anyone stupid enough to cross my path and still no glasses! Ellie and I hopped into the car and ran back to the store we just left and still no glasses! I get back home and tear the house apart (I found this exercise both a stress-reliever as well as counter productive considering this was the same house I had just been cleaning because I am psychotic enough to not like leaving the house dirty for a week while we're gone) and still no glasses! Michele then insisted that I sit down and eat something while he cleared the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and what does he discover? GLASSES!! I immediately blamed him, cleaned them up and put them on. That will teach him to never play games with my glasses again!

On another more positive note, Max's Market received a $500 grant today from Carl's Jr. restaurants which will really help us bring some great gifts to the kids at Phoenix Children's this Christmas!

Please keep us in your thoughts this week as we get ready for the "big trip" to Baltimore! By the way, if anyone happens to find my sanity would you mind e-mailing it back to me?

No comments: