Sunday, November 30, 2008

To Do List -- Baltimore Minus Six

I'm feeling like we're down to the wire in our preparations for Baltimore so I've created a to do list for myself:
  1. Laundry, laundry and more laundry.
  2. Keep my sanity.
  3. Ironing, ironing, and more ironing.
  4. Keep breathing.
  5. Order all of Max's meds so we don't run out while we're gone.
  6. Stay Calm.
  7. E-mail all of Ellie's teachers so they remember to send her school work home so we can have her do it all while we're in Baltimore.
  8. Stay focused.
  9. Check out boarding options for the dog.
  10. Remain relaxed.
  11. Call to stop the mail and newspaper.
  12. Breath in and out.
  13. Have Michele bring the suitcases in from the garage. Pack suitcases. Weigh suitcases. Remove objects from suitcases. Re-weigh suitcases. Repeat process until nothing remains in suitcases so as to meet all airline weight restrictions.

Oh hell, it's useless....I think I'll go have a drink.......

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: