Monday, January 26, 2009

Someone tell me to keep my BIG mouth shut please!

Just when we think Max is feeling better he does something to prove us wrong. Last night was probably his worst night yet. He couldn't sleep (we couldn't sleep) and although he didn't seem to have a fever he was covered head-to-toe in sweat. The poor kid diligently finished all his home work yesterday so he could go to school today. He actually cried this morning because he wanted to go, after much drama he actually admitted that he really wanted to go because the cafeteria was serving his favorite lunch. This child never ceases to amaze me, I had to leave the room so as not to let him see me laugh!

Michele and Max are off to the pediatrician this morning, I wonder if they can put us in the frequent flyer club?

No comments: